Time for everything
- Read an article about personal management of time.
- Listen to a radio programme about playtime at school.
- Study and practise If only and I wish.
- Study words and expressions related to time.
- Learn how a search engine can be used to find the meanings of words and
- Write about your personal experience with time management.
- Learn time management tips from your classmates.
- Prepare an audio / video recording giving advice.
- Practise reading comprehension
- Study the materials in the unit Time for Everything
- Write a contribution about time management and send it to the Forum:
- Comment on other students’ written contributions in the Forum.
- Make a video contribution in Langblog.
- Do a Reading Comprehension Exercise
- Prepare for CA2 by signing up for a group
- Finish the Reading Comprehension Exercise.