- Read about some examples of AI systems.
- Listen to an interview with a scientist working with AI.
- Practise vocabulary about robots and computers.
- Practise using “make” and “do”.
- Practise dates and figures.
- Watch a video about robots.
- Invent and describe a robot in an oral contribution.
- Participate in a written discussion about future technologies and their effect
on the human race.
- Practise reading comprehension.
- Practise identifying and correcting common mistakes.
- Study the materials in the unit Thinking Machines
- Reading Comprehension Exercise 2
- Send a video recording to Langblog
- Comment on classmates’ recordings
- Written contribution to the Forum:
- Comment on other students’ written contributions in the Forum.